HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
Ocean Solutions strives to be a leader in Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) matters in the delivery of all our Goods and Services in the Oil and Gas Industry and other private and public sectors. At Oceans Solutions, the company and all employees are jointly committed to and responsible for conducting business in a manner that protects the environment and promotes the safety and health of the employees and the communities where we work. We act with integrity and transparency and engage constructively with our interested parties. We are committed to compliance with all relevant domestic and international HSE legislation and regulations.
OUR HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY COMMITMENTS ARE:
- To protect the environment and prevent pollution from all construction activities in our project sites.
- To equip our staff with all the necessary HSE training and personal protective equipment to enable them work in a safe manner.
- To consult with our employees and other interested parties in matters relating to HSE.
- To respect human right and protect the interest of all our employees and the communities in which we operate.
- To provide safe working environment for our employees, contractors and visitors during and after project delivery.
- To continually improve our HSE management systems to exceed legal requirements.
- To promote positive safety culture at all levels and functions of our business.
WE WILL IMPLEMENT THIS POLICY WITH THE FOLLOWING STRATEGIES:
- Promote HSE culture through visible and active participation, and recognizing, reinforcing and rewarding good HSE performance.
- Ensure that HSE considerations are given first priority over our other business considerations.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and the company HSE Policy Standard and Processes at all times.
- Apply a systemic approach to HSE management that achieves continuous HSE performance improvement; including setting strict HSE objectives and performing regular audits and review.
- Design our workplaces and work activities to minimize the risks to personnel and the environment.
- Encourage the use of the best available technology to reduce the impact of our operations on the environment, particularly with regard to the efficient use of materials, minimize waste and prevent pollution.
- Develop communication channels to ensure the HSE policy and its objectives are understood by all employees, personnel, contractors and related stakeholders and to actively seek their input and feedback.
Ocean Solutions shall review this HSE policy annually to meet to the company’s objectives and the changing needs of socio-economic trends in the industry and continuously improve the HSE management system. The CEO has overall responsibility regarding HSE at Ocean Solutions.